Investments & Business Development
As specialists in the International Investments & Business Development field, Zak International assists in managing foreign investments for governments as well as for private sectors. We contribute in economic growth related to both, professional and business services segments which enables progress through local and international markets for successful expansion.
In today’s economy, it is becoming increasingly necessary for governments and private sectors to expand globally in order to persist. To do so in a success manner, preparation and strategic economic plans are essential. This is particularly factual in the professional or business services industry – one of the fastest growing components in world trade.
ZAK International was established to meet the needs of the service who:
- Is looking for the necessary information to reinforce the economy for local development and to access foreign markets
- Is facing marketing intangibles challenges, characterized by the need to raise awareness and demonstrate credibility
- Understands the value of strategic planning for its cost-effectiveness with respect to avoiding mistakes
- Needs to identify the right partners and/or alliances in order to succeed in a new environment
- Values sensitivity to cultural differences which can affect the bottom line
Zak International provides assistance in planning and implementing projects, in addition to international development strategies.
Our mission is to provide our clients the necessary skills and goal-oriented tools they need in the development process for optimum results and income. We have the absolute ability to handle the entire progression from planning to execution, as well as focusing on ourselves more narrowly, depending on their provisions.
Our expertise includes, financing, market research, business modeling, government negotiations along with the creation of partnerships and joint ventures.
Zak International enjoys a wide practice in the global investments & business development field by having its partners whom acquired more than 29 years of experience in planning and executing international projects and investments strategies.
- B.S Arch. MSc. in Project Management, MBA in Financial Management.
- Founder and Managing Director of Zak International and Zak Interiors.
- Over 35 years in construction & business development, with international experience in various countries mainly in the Middle East.
- Has executed projects in the Middle East and the Gulf area to as far as European and Asian countries, mainly 5 stars hotels such as Intercontinental hotels, Sheraton & Grand Hyatt Etc.
- Specialist in the international investment & Business Development, assist companies in the professional business services sector to create growth through successful expansion into international markets.
- Qualified as a MBA in Financial Management & CPA since 1990.
- 30 years of experience dealing with corporate finance work for a wide range of listed and unlisted companies.
- Founder of JHI Haddad – Member of JHI International.
- Specialized in providing Audit and Advisory services, Restructuring and Business Reform, Merger & Acquisition, Arbitrage, Due Diligence and Forensic Audit.
Our main commitment is to help our clients extend their reach into new markets, providing them the necessary security of financing, broaden their customer base, attract new investors and expand their revenues and profits.
Market Entry Strategies: We undertake research to provide market intelligence which supports the planning process and ensures the best market presence for the business.
Consultancy Experience: Zak International offers customized consulting and investment solutions, including outsourced services through its investment consulting services to governments, public and corporate clients.
Investment Research Capabilities: Accordingly, we rely on a combination of independent research, performed by a dedicated research team, along with client-driven advocacy through a consultancy involvement in the research process. We’re best defined for the depth and breadth of our research topics, as well as our thoughtful recommendations.
Our experience has proven that successful international business development requires a multidisciplinary approach.
- Global business development; with a particular emphasis on the use of alliances such as joint ventures and partnerships.
- Strategic planning, financial modeling and market research.
- Regulatory and communications strategies.
Too often, these disciplines are kept separate. We bring them together at the outset of every project and follow each track through to a cohesive result.
At Zak International, we offer our clients the expertise and resources they need to successfully grow their businesses locally and globally, from the Middle East, North and Latin America, to Europe and Asia and back again.
Our mission is to help them extend their reach into new markets, secure necessary financing, broaden their customer base, attract new investors, and expand their revenues and profits.
- Find and evaluate new economic growth opportunities.
- Produce detailed market assessments and data to support decision-making process.
- Identify qualified local partners and negotiate agreements.
- Provide executive coaching on managing successful foreign partnerships, strategic planning, financial modeling and market research.
- Serving the construction business with the supply of all related materials.
- Conduct local market research (e.g.: focus groups and field testing).
- Develop and execute projects needed for investment such as industrial, tourism, healthcare, construction, energy and trading.
- Identifying and offering all governmental economic assistance including all of its required tools.
Regulatory and Communications Strategy
We also have the ability to successfully advocate with governments and the media to ensure the success of ventures, whether they are expanding locally or internationally.
- Plan and execute government negotiations strategies based on economics and financial requirements.
- Develop a strategic communications plan tailored to the target market.
- Direct media awareness and public relations campaigns to forward successful ventures.
Zak International help companies grow, ensures productivity and organizational stability by the development tools and expertise it posses.